- Adidas: advocacy and pop up stores
- 7 Mobile Stats That Will Make You Rethink Your WOM Marketing Strategy
- were the London riots powered by social media?
- Kellogg’s Samples Success with Launch of New Product
- 5 Incredible Insights from Australia’s Most Influential Bloggers
- Douwe Egberts capture brand advocacy with interactive vending machines
- The Truth About Facebook Shares
- Taco Bell, ‘put a ring on it’!
- How to get people talking about your brand
- A new year...a new epoch of marketing...
- The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Ted Baker to Break North American Market With New Influencer Campaign
- The Evolution of Influencer Marketing in Australia
- Access All ASOS Advocacy Program
- Mastercard Shakes Social Media with a ‘Priceless Surprise’
- Guitar Center & DJ Zedd Launch Social Media Contest ‘Cover Me’
- Skype Launch Influencer Campaign
- New Research: Measuring the Precise Return on Word of Mouth Marketing
- Burberry employs tweet-activated camera during catwalk
- Highland Park Whisky Engage Influencer Marketing Strategy
Tag Archives: WoM
The Influencer Vs Advocate debate is an old one and today I’d like to dispel any misperceptions around these two very confusing terms. Over the past 5 years or so I’ve encountered many different marketing professionals – all of whom … Continue reading
There’s been considerable noise about what has been coined the ‘Social Games’ this year. The Olympics clearly provides a gargantuan opportunity for online conversations and the chance for brands to be at the centre of those conversations is a marketeer’s … Continue reading
In January, Special K took on the weight-loss market with an inspirational multi-platform campaign. Shifting the conversation from negative loss to positive gain, the ‘What Will You Gain When You Lose?’ campaign stressed the benefits of weight loss. Kicking off … Continue reading