- Adidas: advocacy and pop up stores
- 7 Mobile Stats That Will Make You Rethink Your WOM Marketing Strategy
- were the London riots powered by social media?
- Kellogg’s Samples Success with Launch of New Product
- 5 Incredible Insights from Australia’s Most Influential Bloggers
- Douwe Egberts capture brand advocacy with interactive vending machines
- The Truth About Facebook Shares
- Taco Bell, ‘put a ring on it’!
- How to get people talking about your brand
- A new year...a new epoch of marketing...
- The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Ted Baker to Break North American Market With New Influencer Campaign
- The Evolution of Influencer Marketing in Australia
- Access All ASOS Advocacy Program
- Mastercard Shakes Social Media with a ‘Priceless Surprise’
- Guitar Center & DJ Zedd Launch Social Media Contest ‘Cover Me’
- Skype Launch Influencer Campaign
- New Research: Measuring the Precise Return on Word of Mouth Marketing
- Burberry employs tweet-activated camera during catwalk
- Highland Park Whisky Engage Influencer Marketing Strategy
Tag Archives: Twitter
American Express (Amex) have announced a recent technological development that will allow card customers to make purchases using twitter hashtags. The new service which uses ‘Amex Sync’ allows customers to literally sync their credit cards with Twitter to enable them … Continue reading