- Adidas: advocacy and pop up stores
- A Facebook comment is worth four times more than a like
- were the London riots powered by social media?
- Maccas fights negative WOM by tracking food journey
- 7 Mobile Stats That Will Make You Rethink Your WOM Marketing Strategy
- The ASB - Facebook Comment Debate
- Steve Jobs: word of mouth genius?
- Social Media Signage
- A Question of Trust
- Guitar Center & DJ Zedd Launch Social Media Contest 'Cover Me'
- The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Ted Baker to Break North American Market With New Influencer Campaign
- The Evolution of Influencer Marketing in Australia
- Access All ASOS Advocacy Program
- Mastercard Shakes Social Media with a ‘Priceless Surprise’
- Guitar Center & DJ Zedd Launch Social Media Contest ‘Cover Me’
- Skype Launch Influencer Campaign
- New Research: Measuring the Precise Return on Word of Mouth Marketing
- Burberry employs tweet-activated camera during catwalk
- Highland Park Whisky Engage Influencer Marketing Strategy
Tag Archives: Facebook Gifts
It’s finally happened. You can now purchase physical products directly through the global juggernaut that is Facebook. Facebook have recently launched an e-commerce arm, called ‘Facebook gifts’. Taking their ‘virtual’ gift shop idea (where you could purchase and send friends … Continue reading →