- Adidas: advocacy and pop up stores
- were the London riots powered by social media?
- Maccas fights negative WOM by tracking food journey
- 5 Incredible Insights from Australia’s Most Influential Bloggers
- A new year...a new epoch of marketing...
- Steve Jobs: word of mouth genius?
- 7 Mobile Stats That Will Make You Rethink Your WOM Marketing Strategy
- Lynx live life in the fast lane
- contact us
- A Facebook comment is worth four times more than a like
- The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Ted Baker to Break North American Market With New Influencer Campaign
- The Evolution of Influencer Marketing in Australia
- Access All ASOS Advocacy Program
- Mastercard Shakes Social Media with a ‘Priceless Surprise’
- Guitar Center & DJ Zedd Launch Social Media Contest ‘Cover Me’
- Skype Launch Influencer Campaign
- New Research: Measuring the Precise Return on Word of Mouth Marketing
- Burberry employs tweet-activated camera during catwalk
- Highland Park Whisky Engage Influencer Marketing Strategy
Tag Archives: cash for comment
The Sydney Morning Herald recently featured an interesting article about a new generation of consumers who are willing to write fake online product reviews for cash. I’ve written about the power of online reviews before, when Cone released research stating … Continue reading