- A Facebook comment is worth four times more than a like
- Adidas: advocacy and pop up stores
- 7 Mobile Stats That Will Make You Rethink Your WOM Marketing Strategy
- The ASB - Facebook Comment Debate
- were the London riots powered by social media?
- A Question of Trust
- Maccas fights negative WOM by tracking food journey
- Guitar Center & DJ Zedd Launch Social Media Contest 'Cover Me'
- Troy Library Book Burning Campaign
- Taco Bell, ‘put a ring on it’!
- The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Ted Baker to Break North American Market With New Influencer Campaign
- The Evolution of Influencer Marketing in Australia
- Access All ASOS Advocacy Program
- Mastercard Shakes Social Media with a ‘Priceless Surprise’
- Guitar Center & DJ Zedd Launch Social Media Contest ‘Cover Me’
- Skype Launch Influencer Campaign
- New Research: Measuring the Precise Return on Word of Mouth Marketing
- Burberry employs tweet-activated camera during catwalk
- Highland Park Whisky Engage Influencer Marketing Strategy
Tag Archives: ASOS
ASOS have launched a long-term advocacy program that sees them rewarding their most influential fans with a range of exclusive initiatives & VIP bonuses. #AccessAllAsos expands the social media presence of the brand by incentivising key influencers to recommend ASOS … Continue reading →