- Adidas: advocacy and pop up stores
- A Facebook comment is worth four times more than a like
- were the London riots powered by social media?
- Maccas fights negative WOM by tracking food journey
- 7 Mobile Stats That Will Make You Rethink Your WOM Marketing Strategy
- The ASB - Facebook Comment Debate
- Steve Jobs: word of mouth genius?
- Social Media Signage
- A Question of Trust
- Guitar Center & DJ Zedd Launch Social Media Contest 'Cover Me'
- The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Ted Baker to Break North American Market With New Influencer Campaign
- The Evolution of Influencer Marketing in Australia
- Access All ASOS Advocacy Program
- Mastercard Shakes Social Media with a ‘Priceless Surprise’
- Guitar Center & DJ Zedd Launch Social Media Contest ‘Cover Me’
- Skype Launch Influencer Campaign
- New Research: Measuring the Precise Return on Word of Mouth Marketing
- Burberry employs tweet-activated camera during catwalk
- Highland Park Whisky Engage Influencer Marketing Strategy
Tag Archives: Amex Sync
American Express (Amex) have announced a recent technological development that will allow card customers to make purchases using twitter hashtags. The new service which uses ‘Amex Sync’ allows customers to literally sync their credit cards with Twitter to enable them … Continue reading