- Adidas: advocacy and pop up stores
- were the London riots powered by social media?
- Maccas fights negative WOM by tracking food journey
- 5 Incredible Insights from Australia’s Most Influential Bloggers
- A new year...a new epoch of marketing...
- Steve Jobs: word of mouth genius?
- 7 Mobile Stats That Will Make You Rethink Your WOM Marketing Strategy
- Lynx live life in the fast lane
- contact us
- A Facebook comment is worth four times more than a like
- The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Ted Baker to Break North American Market With New Influencer Campaign
- The Evolution of Influencer Marketing in Australia
- Access All ASOS Advocacy Program
- Mastercard Shakes Social Media with a ‘Priceless Surprise’
- Guitar Center & DJ Zedd Launch Social Media Contest ‘Cover Me’
- Skype Launch Influencer Campaign
- New Research: Measuring the Precise Return on Word of Mouth Marketing
- Burberry employs tweet-activated camera during catwalk
- Highland Park Whisky Engage Influencer Marketing Strategy
Category Archives: Whats the buzz?
Luxury British clothing brand, Ted Baker, has engaged influential Instagram stars to feature in their new North American-specific campaign, ‘Ted Baker’s Explorer Club’, in a bid to increase awareness of the brand in the US. Since launching in the UK, … Continue reading →
ASOS have launched a long-term advocacy program that sees them rewarding their most influential fans with a range of exclusive initiatives & VIP bonuses. #AccessAllAsos expands the social media presence of the brand by incentivising key influencers to recommend ASOS … Continue reading →
It is hard not to think about ‘Mastercard’ without thinking about debt… and their iconic campaign slogan ‘Priceless’. For 18 years, Mastercard has celebrated the priceless moments in people’s lives but decided it was time to shift consumer perceptions … Continue reading →
With the growing popular demand of audio streaming platforms, such as SoundCloud and Beatport, Guitar Center looked to harness this new found accessibility by teaming up with Grammy Award winning artist, DJ Zedd, and launching a social media based contest named … Continue reading →
Back in Feb last year, we published a post detailing how Burberry China were offering fans a new way to connect with the brand during their Autumn/Winter 2014 fashion show. They teamed up with popular Chinese messaging app, WeChat, to give … Continue reading →
UK brand, Walkers Crisps, added a clever twist to their latest sampling campaign by creating the first ever Twitter vending machine. Located at three bus shelters across London, Gary Lineker (the face of the brand for over 20 years) virtually … Continue reading →
It’s now broadly accepted that the traditional marketing model has changed. Most of us are familiar with the classic awareness > interest > desire > action consumer path from which so many marketing campaigns have been derived. However, a new … Continue reading →
ASICS is creating social buzz with the return of its Rugby Rewards, ahead of the Australian Rugby Union’s Castrol EDGE France Tour, which kicks off at the start of June. ASICS Rugby Rewards is a Facebook app, which tracks the … Continue reading →
Birds Eye, the frozen food brand in the United Kingdom, recently launched a pop-up store in London, which allowed customers to pay for their food simply by taking a photo of it. Birds Eye wanted to build their brand across … Continue reading →
Enjoy sharing your opinion? Love funny promo videos? Here. Watch this. Touting themselves as a ‘global opinion network’, State.com provides users with a live feed and library of opinions, neatly categorised. The idea is to provide on-call access to user opinions … Continue reading →