- Adidas: advocacy and pop up stores
- were the London riots powered by social media?
- Kellogg’s Samples Success with Launch of New Product
- 7 Mobile Stats That Will Make You Rethink Your WOM Marketing Strategy
- 5 Incredible Insights from Australia’s Most Influential Bloggers
- How to get people talking about your brand
- A new year...a new epoch of marketing...
- Maccas fights negative WOM by tracking food journey
- The Truth About Facebook Shares
- Taco Bell, ‘put a ring on it’!
- The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Ted Baker to Break North American Market With New Influencer Campaign
- The Evolution of Influencer Marketing in Australia
- Access All ASOS Advocacy Program
- Mastercard Shakes Social Media with a ‘Priceless Surprise’
- Guitar Center & DJ Zedd Launch Social Media Contest ‘Cover Me’
- Skype Launch Influencer Campaign
- New Research: Measuring the Precise Return on Word of Mouth Marketing
- Burberry employs tweet-activated camera during catwalk
- Highland Park Whisky Engage Influencer Marketing Strategy
Category Archives: tech news
We all know mobile is the space to watch for 2014, but just what are the stats on this fast paced growth sector? I’ve put together my top 7 statistics for mobile marketing in 2014 and just what this means … Continue reading
Instagram ads roll out After the initial announcement that Ads were on their way, back in 2012, Instagram have now made it public that a handful of U.S. users will soon start to see ‘beautiful, high quality ads from brands … Continue reading
American Express (Amex) have announced a recent technological development that will allow card customers to make purchases using twitter hashtags. The new service which uses ‘Amex Sync’ allows customers to literally sync their credit cards with Twitter to enable them … Continue reading