- Adidas: advocacy and pop up stores
- were the London riots powered by social media?
- Kellogg’s Samples Success with Launch of New Product
- 7 Mobile Stats That Will Make You Rethink Your WOM Marketing Strategy
- 5 Incredible Insights from Australia’s Most Influential Bloggers
- How to get people talking about your brand
- A new year...a new epoch of marketing...
- Maccas fights negative WOM by tracking food journey
- The Truth About Facebook Shares
- Taco Bell, ‘put a ring on it’!
- The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Ted Baker to Break North American Market With New Influencer Campaign
- The Evolution of Influencer Marketing in Australia
- Access All ASOS Advocacy Program
- Mastercard Shakes Social Media with a ‘Priceless Surprise’
- Guitar Center & DJ Zedd Launch Social Media Contest ‘Cover Me’
- Skype Launch Influencer Campaign
- New Research: Measuring the Precise Return on Word of Mouth Marketing
- Burberry employs tweet-activated camera during catwalk
- Highland Park Whisky Engage Influencer Marketing Strategy
Category Archives: advocacy
Product sampling is a fantastic way for a brand to connect directly with consumers. Allowing a potential customer to trial or taste a product before parting way with any hard-earned money can strongly influence a purchase decision. However, there have … Continue reading
Burberry’s new Autumn/Winter 2014 fashion show has offered fans a new way to connect with their favourite brand. Burberry has hooked up with popular Chinese messaging app WeChat to provide an exclusive opportunity for those most passionate about the label. … Continue reading