- A Facebook comment is worth four times more than a like
- Adidas: advocacy and pop up stores
- 7 Mobile Stats That Will Make You Rethink Your WOM Marketing Strategy
- The ASB - Facebook Comment Debate
- were the London riots powered by social media?
- A Question of Trust
- Maccas fights negative WOM by tracking food journey
- Guitar Center & DJ Zedd Launch Social Media Contest 'Cover Me'
- Troy Library Book Burning Campaign
- Taco Bell, ‘put a ring on it’!
- The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Ted Baker to Break North American Market With New Influencer Campaign
- The Evolution of Influencer Marketing in Australia
- Access All ASOS Advocacy Program
- Mastercard Shakes Social Media with a ‘Priceless Surprise’
- Guitar Center & DJ Zedd Launch Social Media Contest ‘Cover Me’
- Skype Launch Influencer Campaign
- New Research: Measuring the Precise Return on Word of Mouth Marketing
- Burberry employs tweet-activated camera during catwalk
- Highland Park Whisky Engage Influencer Marketing Strategy
Author Archives: admin
Skype recently launched an Influencer campaign to capture the personal experiences of influential bloggers. The core challenge they faced was how to make Skype interactions that are generally private in nature, visible to the public. The Skype Passion Project engaged … Continue reading
Scottish whisky producers Highland Park recently launched their new product ‘Dark Origins’ with the help of an Influencer Marketing Strategy. Engaging influencers from the creative and drinks sector, the campaign paired Dark Origins with craft beers and saw people such … Continue reading
Google have released new research in conjunction with Ipsos that shows “Australians are buying more smartphones, faster, than the rest of the world – and they’re using them more too” (Jason Pellegrino, head of mobile ads, Google Australia & Newzealand). … Continue reading